Boost Coverage with Your Own Brand Newsroom
On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
• Is your content reaching an intended audience? Is it the right content that meets their needs and fulfills your search traffic goals?
• Are you investing time and money in an in-house brand newsroom with content that’s just getting lost in the void?
• Is the reality of shrinking media newsrooms forcing you to launch an online newsroom of your own?
These questions and many others will be answered, discussed and explained on August 22 where you will hear from communications professionals about building high-impact brand newsrooms.
In the past few years, companies have embraced the brand newsroom, but not every brand is getting the results they need. It’s not enough to simply post a bunch of content and hope for the best.
Now that we are in an age of content oversaturation, you need to create a clear and consistent strategy that will help you connect with your readers and deliver the results you need.
Digital Design Director
Senior Communications Manager
Certified Angus Beef®
Director, Brand Communications
What You'll Learn
- When to use brand newsrooms as a distribution hub for company content
- How to ensure your target audience is finding and viewing your content
- How to build and organize a thriving online space that’s the definitive resource for company information and news
- Build a team that can respond to real-time opportunities and news events
- How to read data and create a measurement strategy to understand what content is effective
- How to craft compelling stories and deliver quality content that doesn’t just sound like fancy press releases
- How small and medium-sized organizations can make brand newsrooms work
- When to outsource to an agency or freelance writers
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $399 per site. Each registration includes 3 site locations. We encourage all our customers to bring their entire team.
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at [email protected].
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact:
If you are having technical difficulties or need assistance, please contact:
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.