Chances are your target audience spends a lot of time on Instagram.
Your brand should too.
Join PRNEWS and The Social Shake-Up on September 19 as leading practitioners share the tips, tactics and strategies they use to create masterful visual storytelling campaigns on this platform. The speakers will also provide the analysis from their efforts.
Instagram has doubled monthly active users during the past two years, sailing past the 1 billion mark in 2018. In addition, Instagram, unlike some social platforms, also has a relatively pristine reputation. And it’s where younger demos live.
But the photo-sharing channel’s intense popularity means everyone is competing for attention. In this crowded ecosystem, growing your brand’s presence and getting its narrative to stand out require that you know how to expertly deploy Instagram’s latest features—which the platform seems to roll out as fast as it gains users.
Register now for this can't-miss program!
What You'll Learn
- How to grow your audience using the newest features: IG Highlights, Instagram Live and IGTV
- How Highlights can bolster priority campaigns
- Mastering the art of Instagram Story and how to combine it with the emoji scale, GIFs and stickers
- Tactics and tips to improve IG visuals without breaking the bank
- Which type of influencer is best to bolster your narrative
- How to spur engagement using provocative conversation starters
- How brands can get the most from the Creator status
- How to find provocative IG content even if your brand seems to lack excitement
- How to benchmark and measure the newest IG features
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $399 per site. Each registration includes 3 site locations. We encourage all our customers to bring their entire team.
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.