PR News is the go-to source for advanced best practices in crisis management, social media, measurement, media relations, media training, CSR, content marketing, and healthcare communications. PR News delivers training and guidance through live events, award programs, webinars, guidebooks and the PR News newsletter. PR News community members are professionals with purchasing power who are eager to identify new business partners to create a more successful communications strategy.
Our Engaged Community of Decision-Makers
Engaged Community of Decision-Makers
- 55% of PR News Community Members have purchasing power
- 30% are Vice Presidents and Managers
- 45% Communications / Public Relations Professionals
- 25% Marketing Professionals
- 20% Digital / Social Media Professionals
- 10% Other
- 55% Senior-Level
- 30% Mid-Level
- 15% C-Suite
Organizations of All Types
- 45% Corporations
- 35% Nonprofits
- 20% Agencies
WHO YOU’LL MEET AT PR NEWS EVENTS
Communications Officers & Directors
What They Want
- Discover what digital solutions will make their communications strategy more effective and efficient
- Learn how other communicators and marketers are tying digital to their bottom lines
- Hear what’s working from their peers
What They Want
- Hear about tools that will allow them to improve their crisis management, measurement, media relations and digital strategies
- Connect with other PR and communications practitioners about their most successful case studies and how they can apply those best practices to their own initiatives
Marketing Directors & Managers
What They Want
- Identify new revenue-generating opportunities
- Hear case studies from successful marketing campaigns
- Network with other leaders in the marketing space
SOCIAL MEDIA/DIGITAL DIRECTORS & MANAGERS
What They Want
- Learn about social media and digital tools to help improve ROI
- Hear case studies from proven digital initiatives
- Connect with their peers and hear what works for them in the social media sphere
Community & Content Leads
What They Want
- Find digital tools that will allow them to better identify the types of content their community wants
- Hear successful case studies on community engagement initiatives across digital and social media
Research & Customer Insight Leads
What They Want
- Hear about tools for data and analysis that will directly inform business decisions
- Learn from their peers about the most effective dashboards for understanding and leveraging trends in their audience
ATTENDEE FUNCTION AREAS: Job levels range from manager to C-Level.
- Brand Management
- Content Marketing
- Customer Service
- Data Scientist
- Digital/Social Media
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Internal/Employee Communications
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
THE BEST BRANDS ARE PART OF THE PR NEWS COMMUNITY
AWARENESS > THOUGHT LEADERSHIP > BRANDING > LEADS > DEALS!
- 4 x 6 foot exhibit table in high-traffic area
- Signage throughout conference with logo (boost brand with additional signage in session rooms)
- Opportunity to be on stage to make announcement, promote a raffle, etc.
- Distribution of marketing collateral at registration desk or on attendee tables/chairs
- PR News staff to introduce and verbally thank sponsor on stage over 2-day conference period
- Logo on all marketing and event materials in print and on PR News web site—starting immediately
- Exposure in press releases promoting the conference
- Shout-outs on social media to PR News’ 300k+ followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Full-page, four-color ad in attendee workbook
- Posting of white paper or special report on PR News Web site for 3 months
- Provision of conference attendee list with full contact information (sponsor-exclusive)
- VIP Code to provide special rate for clients and prospects
- 3 registration tickets for your staff that includes all education, meals and networking activities
- Mention in post-conference Executive Summary sent to all attendees
** Panel Speaking and Moderator slots are also available for premium sponsors. Please contact Michael Coon for details.
AWARD EVENT SPONSORSHIPS
- Soup to nuts sponsorship, including all call for entry marketing through to the awards event and post-event coverage
- Exhibit table at the awards celebration
- Sponsor profile online at prnewsonline.com
- Opportunity to announce up to 4 categories during awards ceremony
- Provide an item to raffle off at the luncheon (optional)
- Distribution of your materials to all the attendees
- Full page ad in the program guide (specs below)
- Shout-outs on social media
- 3 registration passes to the awards celebration
- Provision of attendee and entrant lists
- Guaranteed executive Q&A in video series covering the award program
- Includes 1 ticket to the awards celebration
- Full-page ad in the awards program guide (specs below)
- Social media shout outs to PR News’ nearly 300,000 followers across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- 15% discount on additional awards orders
- Ad in the Winner Reveal Follow-Up email
GOAL: INCREASE PROSPECTS
SOLUTION: PUT PR NEWS’ LEAD-GEN PROGRAMS TO WORK
- Co-branded Surveys — A strategic opportunity combining thought leadership, earned media and lead-gen with access to exclusive data. Topic areas you can focus on include crisis management, media relations, social media, media training, PR measurement and corporate social responsibility. Amplify findings across all of our channels and on the big stage at PR News events with your branding.
- Webinars — Be a thought leader and generate leads in live and on-demand settings.
- Lead Capture Programs — Leverage outstanding content on measurement, crisis communications, social media and more by or for you by our talented content team including white papers, case studies, custom reports, and ebooks.
- Meetups — An exclusive sponsorship opportunity where we assemble a panel of distinguished speakers to share insights, best practices and challenges in a private networking environment with high-level attendees. Your company is positioned as a thought leader in all marketing collateral pre-show, at-show and post-show.
- Leadership Roundtables — We co-host an exclusive industry roundtable of 20 communications leaders discussing critical topics like measurement, crisis management, media relations and social media with breakfast served and time for networking. PR News staff market, moderate, handle event logistics and provide editorial coverage on PR News channels. Get a whitepaper summary for your lead-gen and thought leadership purposes. Locations: NY, DC, Miami, San Francisco.
GOAL: INCREASE Brand Awareness
SOLUTION: Advertise & Amplify with PR NEWS
- Social Six Pack — Buy 6 posts at once and use them as you need them to promote events or give new products an extra boost. (Limited availability)
- Website Banners — Make impressions on the right people on prnewsonline.com with over 100K visits per month.
- Eletter advertising — Reach our audience of 175K with powerful ads in the weekly The Skinny from PR News eletter
- Eblast — You provide HTML eblast with subject line, sender, reply mask, desired deployment date, and we’ll send your message to 175K engaged PR and communications managers.
- Audience Extension — Retarget PR News event attendees across the web and Facebook.
- Native Advertising — Surround your message within our digital content. Embed your story in a native format on the PR News website.
GOAL: Position Your Brand as a Thought Leader
SOLUTION: Contextualize Your Message and Work with Us to Produce It
- Custom Content & Promotion — We’ll collaborate with you to create and amplify white papers, case studies, custom reports and ebooks on measurement, crisis management, media relations, social media and more to the PR News audience.
- Twitter Chat — Discuss a topic of importance to your company with one of our editors on Twitter. We promote to our 180,000 Twitter followers and cover the story with cross-channel exposure.
GOAL: Target & Message Your Prospects
SOLUTION: TAKE YOUR CAMPAIGN FURTHER WITH PR NEWS’ ENHANCED DATA MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Targeted emarketing — We’ll take your message to members of our community based on job title, company, region and behaviors.
- Special Sponsor Offer — Reach attendee look-alikes on the PR News website with targeted messaging.
- Account Based Marketing — Zero in on the specific companies you want to get in front of and we’ll take you there.