Join PR News for its July 9 Periscope webinar, when Brooks Thomas of Southwest Airlines, Anastasia Khoo of the Human Rights Campaign, Nakiesha Koss of Adobe and Kristine deGuzman of LEWIS Pulse will share their early best practices in using Periscope for live streaming, and show you how you can start experimenting with live streaming right away.
Live streaming is the next frontier for brand communications. It combines the engagement power of video with the excitement of the here and now and the amplification of social media. Live streaming took a big step forward this spring when Twitter launched Periscope, an app that lets users broadcast video from their mobile phones in real time to their followers.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Get started using Periscope and master the technical details of using the app and how to get the best quality live-streaming video with your phone
- Determine when and if live streaming is right for your organization
- Inspire your followers to comment on and share your live stream, and share “hearts”—and manage and respond to positive and negative comments
- Title your broadcasts and allow only those you choose to view them
- Use Periscope to broadcast your organization’s internal culture
- Use live streaming to launch products, generate awareness of advocacy campaigns, broadcast at live events and more
- Establish goals for live streaming that are in sync with your overall communications strategy
- Gain positive media coverage for your efforts on Periscope
- Navigate potential pitfalls, such as privacy and copyright infringement issues
- Gauge the viability of competitive live streaming apps
Director of Marketing
Human Rights Campaign
Social Strategist & Channel Manager
"Periscope is an opportunity to test, experiment and connect with your audience." - Anastasia Khoo, Director of Marketing, Human Rights Campaign "First impressions count - creating a compelling title is an important first step to a successful Periscope event." - Kristine deGuzman, Digital Marketing Director, LEWIS Pulse
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
Less than two months after Periscope launched, Periscope users had already shared their live streams on Twitter 1.5 million times, and brands quickly recognized its power to command attention instantaneously.
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.