Crisis Communication: The Critical Early Moments
Why do some companies succeed with their crisis communication from the start, yet others fumble badly and sometimes never catch up? In many cases it’s due to how well prepared the company’s communicators are to move quickly and efficiently in the early moments of a crisis.
Expert communicators have thought through scenarios and practiced them regularly so they know the steps to take, whom to alert internally and externally, and what should be done immediately and what can wait.
In this webinar, our panelists will discuss the best practices, tactics and methodologies of optimal crisis performance.
What You'll Learn
- The first moves to make in a crisis so that your team is executing on your crisis plan but is flexible enough to respond to anomalies.
- What business procedures need to be adjusted first for optimal crisis performance and which should be left untouched or adjusted later.
- Best practices to create pre-approved statements and dark sites.
- How to optimize a war room so outside crisis experts can dive in most effectively.
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $99.00
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at [email protected].
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.