PR News celebrated the winners and honorable mentions of its 2014 PR People Awards at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on Dec. 9, 2014. We were also proud to induct the newest honorees into our Hall of Fame: Gil Bashe, Ray Day, Sabrina Horn, Jody Powell, Frank X. Shaw, Sheila Tate and Zenia Mucha. Also honored at the luncheon were the 2014 Rising PR Stars 30 & Under.
- Gil Bashe, Makovsky
- Ray Day, Ford Motor Company
- Sabrina Horn, Horn Group, Inc.
- Jody Powell, Powell Tate
- Frank X. Shaw, Microsoft
- Sheila Tate, Powell Tate
- Zenia Mucha, The Walt Disney Co.
Winner: Amber Meredith, Marina Maher Communications
- Sarah Chavey, ANTHEMIC Agency
- Meghan Moran, Adfero Group
- Kate Urbach, Havas PR
Winner: Andrew Bowins, MasterCard
- Stephen Bonsignore, Cohn & Wolfe
- Dustin Hinz, Guitar Center
Winner: Ichiro Kawasaki, KPMG LLP
- Lynn Marmer, Kroger
Winner: Cari Brunelle, Hellerman Baretz Communications
- Heidi Davidson, BlackBerry Ltd
- Justine Griffin, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
Winner: Danny Olson, Weber Shandwick
- Brett Holland, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Megan Levi, Ruder Finn
- Kristin Montalbano, National Geographic Channel
- Jennifer Stalzer, MasterCard
Winner: Dan Hewitt, The Entertainment Software Association
- Andrenna Alkhas, The Stanislaus County Fair
Winner: Debbie Upton Helvig, Bank of America
- Cessie Cerrato, Palace Resorts
- Rhonda Ellis, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Margo Hackel, KPMG LLP
- Amy Haran, USANA Health Sciences
- Lori Poer, International Justice Mission
Winner: MaryBeth Vrees, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Judy Davies, Advantest
- Sasha Hefler, UBIC
- Taryn Holowka, US Green Building Council
Winner: Ronna Waldman, Marina Maher Communications
- Travis Culter, Tyler Barnett PR
- Jennifer DeGuzman, National Geographic Channel
- Robert Nihen, KPMG LLP
- Felix Schein, RALLY
- Tracy Zampaglione, Orange County Library System
Co-Winner: Christopher Penn, Shift Communications
Co-Winner: JP Schuerman, MWW
- Katie Blair, Vantage PR
- Nicole Dunn, Dunn Pellier Media
- Matt Kovacs, Blaze PR
- Drisha Leggitt, Drisha Leggitt & Company Communications & LCS Technologies, Inc.
- Ravi Sunnak, Havas PR
- Jenna Thomas, Nebo
- Teresa Villarreal, Newlink Group
Winner: Chris LaPlaca, ESPN
- Christopher Ian Bennett, Guitar Center
- Misty Dangel, USANA Health Sciences
- Melissa Drake, ERA Real Estate
- Seth Oster, KPMG LLP
Winner: Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Goodwill Industries International
- Lora Bodmer, NAMM and the NAMM Foundation
Winner: Allison Falkenberry, Rodale Inc.
- Christopher Albert, National Geographic Channel
- Ashley Collins, USANA Health Sciences
- Manuel Goncalves, KPMG LLP
- Elizabeth Hillman, Discovery Communications
- Lydia Howard, Vantage PR
Winner: Tim Ryan, Weber Shandwick
- John Davies, Davies Public Affairs
- Jeffrey Getek, Erickson Living
Winner: Adrenna Alkhas, Stanislaus County Fair
- Michelle Catin, Palace Resorts
- Ken Makovsky, Makovsky & Co.
- Josh Martin, Arby's
- Ying Shen, Cisco