Winning Earned Media Through Self-Distribution, Social and Influencers
Newsrooms are continuing to shrink or shutter, with even top-tier publications facing layoffs and staff shortages. In response, many journalists have gone solo, launching independent publications on Substack and other e-letter platforms. It’s high time for PR professionals to pursue other avenues for spreading their messages far and wide.
Here’s the good news: As the traditional journalist pool has shrunk, the world of “earned” media has expanded, encompassing newsletters, influencer content, streamlined corporate press hubs and widely shared social media posts.
In this webinar, our speakers will share best practices for meeting the PR challenge of a dwindling list of journalist contacts in 2021 with proven earned media tactics.
What You'll Learn
- How to leverage influencers to spread company news far and wide
- How to reach journalists on new platforms (Substack, e-letters, etc.)
- Leveraging social media as a stand-in for traditional media distribution
- Measuring and reporting out ROI on digital efforts to prove their value as compared to MSM coverage
- Best practices for corporate newsroom sites that don’t fall flat
- Effective tools for measuring earned digital media and monitoring reach
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $99.00
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.