You know online video is growing. Wildly. In addition, you likely have heard Cisco’s prediction that online video will be more than 80 percent of all consumer Internet traffic within three years. And you know that only Google exceeds YouTube in popularity. But you’re a communications army of one. How can you find the time, funds and expertise to create videos that tell your brand or organization’s story? Actually, producing a video can be less costly, time consuming and technical than you think.
Our webinar, “Making Killer Video for Your Brand When You’re a PR Army of One,” will help you get started. You’ll hear from communicators who’ll provide tips about the best ways to shoot online video without using expensive equipment. They’ll also discuss the most important low-tech considerations needed to create effective videos. And in addition to providing you with time- and money-saving insights, they’ll teach you how to choose the correct video storytelling format for your needs.
What You'll Learn
- Three keys to effective storytelling
- How to choose the video storytelling type that’s best for your brand/organization’s needs
- The most affordable apps to create online video, including Ripl, Adobe Spark and Videoblocks
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes with lighting, sound, venue and camera positioning
- Simple editing techniques and tools
- Three tips to make sure the first moments of your video grab the viewer
- Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Instagram TV, Snap, and which suits your brand best
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $399 per site. Each registration includes 3 site locations. We encourage all our customers to bring their entire team.
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.