In this webinar, industry experts will teach you how to use promoted posts on social networks to reach your business goals while engaging the largest possible audience—all without breaking the bank.
Head of Social Marketing
Vice President, Social Strategy and Content Marketing
Executive Vice President, Content + Social
Senior Paid Media Planner
Assitant Content Manager
What You'll Learn
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Buy ads on each network. Each platform sells ads in different ways. For example, Twitter sells ads based on engagement, whereas on Facebook you can pay per impression
- Optimize user data to target content to a specific audience
- Use Facebook’s algorithm changes to put your content in front of the right users
- Determine which types of content will do well with paid support
- Use video ads on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Establish goals for paid posts and measure your results throughout a campaign’s lifecycle
- Build a promoted post from the ground up on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Use Twitter’s expansion of promoted tweets to logged-out users and potentially reach 500 million more users
- Tell when a promoted post has done all it can and should be taken down or updated
- Take the social data you already have and create content that is sure to resonate with your audience
"Facebook is the single most useful tool for businesses small and large to reach new and existing audiences without breaking the bank. I look forward to sharing some tips for how you can harness the power of social media advertising."-Allison Steinberg, ACLU
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.