Do data and analytics intimidate you? Are you still using AVEs as a metric for your communications programs? Is your C-suite asking for a monthly dashboard and you’re not sure if your Excel-generated charts and graphs are up to snuff?
Join PR News on July 31 to hear from some top measurement experts on how the measurement landscape has changed from even 5 years ago, and learn about the best practices and tools you need to keep up with the times.
It’s easy for data and analytics to seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover what you should be measuring and how, which analytics programs are the right fit your brand and how to create a streamlined dashboard that any CEO or CFO will love.
What You'll Learn
- Which analytics programs—Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.—are available and how to determine what’s best for your brand
- Whether or not your company should use native analytics on social media platforms or third-party products (or a combination)
- How to tailor your dashboard to the C-suite’s wants and needs
- Why ad value equivalency (AVE) is an outdated metric and what you should be measuring instead
- How to ensure you’re incorporating the Barcelona Principles into your measurement strategy
- How to approach data as more than a one-and-done part of your communications strategy, and instead incorporate it into every program
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Learn the best practices for analyzing your communications efforts and how to create a simple, but effective, dashboard. Register you and your team now!
Registration Fee: $399 per site.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided after completion for attending the Webinar.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.