What lessons can we learn from the crises slamming major brands like Boeing?
Join PRNEWS to learn how to prepare your organization for any crisis. We’ll teach you how to not just survive, but thrive in the face of these challenges.
The number one problem for brands in a crisis is not acting fast enough. Crisis is not a question of if, but when. And in an age when communications travel at light-speed, a brand’s long-established reputation can be destroyed at a moment’s notice. From threats that touch nearly every firm—such as a cyber breach—to the possibility of being tweeted at by the president, anticipating and planning for crises is key.
What does a communications team need to design and deploy a crisis plan at a moment’s notice? How can your brand use data to keep a finger on the pulse of its online reputation? In this webinar, crisis experts will illustrate how your organization can shift from an “if” crisis mindset to a “when.”
What You'll Learn
- The building and implementing of a crisis plan from the ground up
- How to develop timely creative assets for responding to a crisis in real-time
- How to respond (and when to ignore) a crisis on social
- Strategies for securing executive buy-in to your crisis plan
- How to build a crisis team that spans your organization’s different divisions
- Social listening tactics that provide a real-time read of your company’s reputation
- Best practices for leading employees and senior leaders through a media firestorm and social media scrutiny
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site. Each registration includes 3 site locations. We encourage all our customers to bring their entire team.
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
REGISTER NOW Recorded version of the webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.