Meta’s Threads launched with a bang, surpassing 100 million users in less than a week and threatening Twitter’s niche. This shake-up has created opportunities and questions for communicators who must develop a strategy for this emerging platform. Join PR and Communications professionals from across the industry for PRNEWS' exclusive Intro to Threads--what it is and how it works.
WE WILL COVER:
- Threads Overview. What it is, how to evaluate if it’s right for your communications initiatives.
- Using Threads. Top advice on getting started and leveraging the platform.
- Threads vs Twitter. Differences, similarities, which one is right for you.
- Threads Tips. Advice on using the platform to support your messaging and PR campaigns.
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $99.00
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at [email protected].
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.