A Powerful Teaching and Learning Tool for Colleges & Universities
Give Your Class Full Access to PRNEWS and all the Online Resources at prnewsonline.com
PRNEWS is the industry's #1 source for strategic ideas, guidance and insights on effective communications. Each issue features quick yet well-researched articles to help PR professionals improve their organization’s image, increase brand awareness, promote messages and get more dollars into their communications budget.
A PRNEWS in the Classroom Subscription Includes:
- PRNEWS monthly newsletter for all students (PDF version)
- Free subscription for the Professor
- Full access to prnewsonline.com for all students and educators, including access to all back issues of PRNEWS, market research, news and analysis, special issues and much more.
Here’s what your class will get from PRNEWS Pro:
- Examples of successful & challenging PR campaigns and events
- Digital PR strategies and tactics
- Benchmarks, metrics, and measurement strategies
- Tactics for creating and executing a comprehensive crisis plan
- Guidelines for handling the media in print, online and on-air
- Tips on executing community relations or CSR campaigns
The cost per semester for each student is: $35
*Each student is required to register online. One user ID and password will be provided for each student and will expire after the term is up.
To order or for additional information, please contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.