At this Oct. 27 webinar, we’ll discuss the tools and strategies you can utilize to engage with your followers in a new way, plus reach new Instagram users. What content do its 500 million+ monthly active users expect? What is working for top brand communicators? How can you capture an audience and keep them coming back for more? We’ll take on all these questions and more.
Instagram Stories has a few advantages over Snapchat: The layout is simpler. The user base is bigger (300 million daily active users vs. 150 million). There’s built-in Facebook integration. The drawing tools are more advanced. And if you already have an Instagram presence, it’s much less of a leap.
What You'll Learn
- Develop visual ideas for Instagram, even if you’re with a b2b brand or nonprofit organization
- Understand and appreciate the differences and similarities between Instagram Stories and Snapchat
- Find and work with influencers and thought leaders who will share your content on Instagram
- Get the most out of Instagram Stories even as a one-person team
- Share content across platforms to maximize viewership
- Measure Instagram’s value for your brand
- Share your organization’s behind-the-scenes content on Instagram
- Capture visual moments that humanize your brand
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1716.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.