Join PR News for a Snapchat webinar that will show you how to establish a presence on the platform, which may soon be considered as indispensable as a Facebook page. More than 60% of U.S. smartphone users 13 to 34 years old are also Snapchat users; if they are not your audience yet, they will become your audience soon.
From scripted content to extemporaneous fun, there are several strategies brands are using on Snapchat, and several functionalities to play with. Our speakers will help you refine your storytelling to fit the platform, deepen your understanding of its user base and convert these users to loyal followers of your brand.
What You'll Learn
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Customize your QR code
- Dive into important Snapchat settings
- Navigate Chat 2.0 and other recent platform updates
- Cross-promote and build your followers
- View acquisition data
- Think outside the box for content ideas
- Run contests and games to boost engagement
- Use related apps
- Take advantage of advertising opportunities
- Make full use of the tools Snapchat offers
- Use analytics
- Determine where Snapchat fits in with your overall communication strategy
- Keep your audience engaged and interested in your messages
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.