YouTube is now the second-largest search engine in the world, next to only its parent company, Google. But is your company getting all it can out of the platform?
Sign up your whole team for the YouTube for Communicators Webinar on May 17 and learn how to increase your YouTube traffic, produce videos on a tight budget and report metrics that matter to the C-suite. Each webinar registration is per site location so your entire team can attend this interactive training for one low price.
Chris Allen from Fast Company & Inc. will focus on:
- How to create authentic video content that shows your brand's personality
- How to leverage trending topics on Google and YouTube when cultivating your video strategy
Steve Salvador from APCO Worldwide will cover:
- Specific tactics to increase traffic to your brand's YouTube channel, such as creating a clear identity on your homepage
- How to measure engagement on your videos using a combination of native and third-party analytics
Brittany Gustafson from PETA will focus on:
- How to create attractive thumbnails, titles and proper keywords to draw people to your video content
- What to pay attention to in YouTube's analytics to discover how you can better serve your subscribers
Nearly three-quarters of American adults use YouTube regularly, beating out Instagram, Twitter and even Facebook. Our communications leaders will teach you how to better tap into YouTube’s massive and growing audience and build your brand with the most powerful content that exists—video. Learn how to leverage the platform to generate leads, grow your email list and create videos with authentic calls to action that encourage followers to subscribe and come back for more.
What You'll Learn
- Use data to find out what kind of video content your audience really wants
- Manage C-suite expectations of your YouTube efforts and define what ROI means for your YouTube channel
- Use YouTube’s analytics platform to measure engagement and improve retention
- Increase YouTube traffic and distribution
- Learn YouTube features—like keywords, annotations and cards—that help viewers interact with your content
- Determine if existing campaigns can find a home on YouTube
- Decide if working with an existing YouTube influencer, rather than creating your own videos, is the right move for your brand
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.