How to Leverage LinkedIn for Thought Leadership, Branding & Media Relations
Monday, June 30, 2014, 1:30-3 p.m. ET
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for a June 30 webinar to learn how to put the powerful, influential LinkedIn platform to work for your brand—and for your own communications career.
Trainers Yumi Wilson of LinkedIn, Danielle Brigida of the National Wildlife Federation and Albe Zakes of b2b/b2c company TerraCycle will show you how to promote your brand by optimizing the LinkedIn Profile, Company Pages and Groups; conduct advanced searches that will promote your company's message and visibility; connect with journalists; and more.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Promote your brand—and yourself—by optimizing the LinkedIn Profile, Company Pages and Groups
- Use LinkedIn to establish expertise for you, your brand and your clients
- Conduct advanced searches to promote your company's message and visibility
- Make connections with other companies and influencers
- Use LinkedIn for recruitment
- Connect with journalists
- Make LinkedIn the pathway to your organization
- Manage Groups and build a LinkedIn community
Here are 4 reasons why you need to do a better job using LinkedIn for your brand: 1. LinkedIn has 277 million registered members; 2. Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn; 3. Your competitors are on LinkedIn but are missing out on all the opportunities available to them; 4. Your competitors do know how to get the most out of LinkedIn and you’re behind.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at [email protected]; 301-354-1641.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.