How to Use Social Media to Enhance Your Brand's Customer Service
Join PR News for a webinar that will show you how brands overcome their fear of social media in order to enjoy its key benefit: engaged, active and happy customers. While many companies worry about a loss of control when customer service goes social, others are finding just the opposite, controlling their brand image in a productive and powerful way.
You will hear directly from socially savvy brands Comcast and Hertz, as well as from PR agency rbb, which manages social channels for multiple brands for both marketing and customer service success.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Respond immediately to customer complaints or issues on social channels—and follow up
- Work with marketing, customer service and other functions to establish consistent messages with customers
- Take a conversation with a customer offline when necessary
- Interact with customers during a brand reputation crisis
- Establish metrics to gauge average response time to customer complaints and overall positive sentiment
- Present data to senior leaders showing the effectiveness of customer service on social channels
- Manage team roles in customer service efforts
PR experts who have made the leap to dealing with customer service issues on social channels will share best practices from the front lines of Twitter and Facebook and get you ready for one of the most important frontiers for PR professionals—managing customers’ complaints and issues online.
Manager, Communications and Social Media
Editorial Director, Events
Social media is not a nice-to-have add-on in customer service—it’s a necessity. More than that, it presents an opportunity for PR professionals to lend their communications savvy to a realm that was once the exclusive province of online and brick-and-mortar customer service representatives.
Whether or not your brand proactively uses social media to communicate with happy, unhappy, former and future customers, these same customers are talking about you on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond. Learn how you can apply your PR skills and social media savvy to the realm of customer service.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at [email protected]; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
For the audio connection : For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.