Put the thinking of an entire industry in the palm of your hands with PRNEWS’ brand new COVID-19 Special Edition—Crisis Management: A Guide to Preparing for, Mitigating During and Recovering After Crises. This just-updated crisis playbook shares insights, ideas and important takeaways for communicators evolving their crisis plans—in the midst of the crisis itself.
Hundreds of insights, ideas, case studies and best practices include:
- How to communicate organizational pivots in a time of crisis
- Using a variety of channels to most effectively deliver messages
- Developing best practices for live video, and other emerging channels, during a global pandemic
- How to pitch during a crisis
- Establishing best practices for managing executive communications
- … and much more!
If you have any questions or would like to order by phone, contact Client Services at email@example.com or (888)-707-5814. All PR News book sales are final.