Join us on December 9 for PR News' Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards Luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. where we will showcase top talent, the passionate professionals and budding PR leaders under 30 who day in and day out are making communications matter in the marketplace.
The luncheon will also celebrate the finalists for the PR People Awards and the Top Places to Work in PR for 2015.
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
National Press Club
529 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20045
Extend your stay in the nation's capital by also registering for PR News' Boot Camp: Google for Communicators on December 10 and the annual Media Relations Next Practices Conference on December 11. These two events will also take place at the National Press Club in D.C.
PR People Awards
Awards Luncheon Only
|Awards Luncheon Table of 10 - SOLD OUT||$5999|
Awards Luncheon Vendor Rate (Individual)
If you have any questions about registering for the luncheon please contact Jessica Placencia at [email protected] or 301-354-1641.
Don't forget to reserve your congratulatory ad in the Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards Luncheon Event Program Guide! Join PR News for this must-attend PR event! Space is limited, so register yourself and your team today!
By reserving a table at PR News' PR People, Rising PR Stars & Top Places to Work Awards Luncheon, you will ensure that your team will be able to sit together as the award winners are unveiled with priority seating at the front of the room. Seating at the luncheon is first come, first serve only without table reservations, so by securing a table your team will bypass the line and snag one of the best seats in the house. Reserve your table of 10 today!
Rising PR Stars Honorees
Corporations & Associations
- Seth Adam, GLAAD
- Dayna Adelman, HEINEKEN USA
- Bradley Akubuiro, Pratt & Whitney
- Catherine Anderson, Apple
- Annie Bailey Austin, Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory
- Vince Azar, Astellas Pharma
- Chris Brooks, Hilton Worldwide
- Jessica Carlton, Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Alex Cohen, Apttus
- Anthony Dobies, University Relations/News at West Virginia University
- Natan Edelsburg, Muck Rack
- Julia Ehrenfeld, Bank of America
- Amy Etheridge, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Kristen Fraser, Aflac
- Britta Gidican, Trupanion
- Kamari Guthrie, WeddingWire
- Kathleen Kirkham, Smithfield Foods
- Alison Kwong, National Instruments
- Eliza Levy, National Council of Textile Organizations
- Michelle Muslera, MasterCard
- Molly Phillips, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Lucille Spann, Visit Florida
- Sarah Stipicevic, Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- Chrissy Terrell Murray, Gannett Co. Inc.
- Matthew Windsor, Animal Planet
- Lauren Amaio, Global Strategy Group
- Emma Beck, LEVICK
- Scott Bisang, Joele Frank
- Robert Bitter, LANE PR
- Ken Bruno, Access Communications
- Angela Carrasco, Havas PR North America
- Sarah Chavey, ANTHEMIC Agency
- Stephanie Clarke, Havas PR North America
- Virginia Cromwell, Weber Shandwick
- Kristin Davie, Peppercomm
- Ray De Lorenzi, CLS Strategies
- Christine Deakers, Eastwick Communications
- Bethany Early, Jaffe
- Jenny Gardynski, PAN Communications
- Elizabeth Gray, APCO Worldwide
- Cara Greene, Stanton Communications, Inc.
- Anna Haberlein, Arizona Public Service Co.
- Kendal Hurley, Ballantines PR
- Jo Jensen, DDC
- Hana Katen, WE Communications
- Meghan Kidd, Porter Novelli
- Kristen Labriola, Marina Maher Communications
- Allie Metcalf, Edelman
- Katie Milgrom, APCO Worldwide
- Jeanette Naranjo, RockOrange
- Katie O'Brien, Henson Consulting, Inc.
- Alexandra Papazis, Marina Maher Communications
- Kyle Peterson, Clement | Peterson
- Michelle Reino, Luquire George Andrews
- Mandy Robinson, Tremor Video
- Greg Romano, Edelman
- Cristina Rue, CLS Strategies
- Rachel Saffitz, Makovsky & Company
- Kristal Sauer, Gagen MacDonald
- Jesse Scott, The Firm Public Relations & Marketing
- Danny Segal, Edelman Public Relations
- Michelle Selesky Giuda, Weber Shandwick
- Kimberly Setliff, Antenna Group
- Bill C. Smith, Makovsky & Company
- Karen Sullivan, MSLGROUP
- Shannon Toher, The Yu Crew, LLC
- Brooks Wallace, Hollywood PR
- Stephen Wilson, Coyne PR
- Samantha Wolf, Havas PR North America
For questions regarding the honorees, please contact Mary-Lou French at [email protected].