LinkedIn is no longer just a tool for sourcing job talent. It has also become a major player in a brand’s online presence, allowing companies to show potential employees an inside look at what working there is really like, as well as share industry-specific content and little-known brand initiatives that aren’t touted elsewhere.
But LinkedIn users are still in “work” mode when they visit the site, meaning marketing strategies that work on other platforms like Facebook and Twitter may not work on LinkedIn. So how can you effectively increase your brand’s influence and connect with target audiences in an authentic way?
Join PR News on Dec. 11 to hear top communicators share their tips and tricks for creating a robust brand presence on LinkedIn that will attract not only new talent but also the attentions of your industry at large.
What You'll Learn
- How to position your brand as a thought leader in your industry using long-form LinkedIn posts
- Why your employees make the best influencers for your brand on LinkedIn, and top tips for creating and distributing employee content
- How to use LinkedIn’s native video feature, and why video content on LinkedIn should be different than on other platforms
- Content strategy best practices on LinkedIn, and how to make sure you have a consistent post schedule that showcases a wide range of content that doesn’t only rely on brand promotion
- How to use LinkedIn’s top-rated audience targeting to create segments within your company page, to make LinkedIn page a hub for your brand’s diverse operations
- Why LinkedIn advertising has one of the best returns on investment among social channels, and how to use it to your brand’s advantage
- Strategies for incorporating consistent branding into your LinkedIn posts to make sure users identify your great content with your company
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.