Understanding how to optimize your content for higher search engine rankings can help organizations attract a larger and more diverse customer base, increase brand awareness and produce better content. Instead of leaving it to chance that your message will reach its desired audience, join PR News on Aug. 23 for the SEO Strategies That Will Help Your Message Find the Right Audience webinar. This webinar will explore all the latest tactics and tools you need to develop a healthy search engine optimization strategy and secure the highly coveted first result on Google. Webinar registration is per site, so you can gather in a conference room and view it with your team.
What You'll Learn
At this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement an SEO strategy that you can use for all your communications efforts
- Understand Google’s latest SEO ranking factors and how they will affect your content
- Use Google tools to help monitor and maintain your site's presence in search results
- Develop in-depth and timely content that makes user experience a priority
- Use SEO tactics to inform the production of websites, press releases, social media posts, blog posts and more
- Determine the difference between on-page and off-page factors and their impact on SEO
- Analyze your site and determine whether it’s optimized for search
- Research relevant keywords and phrases to increase brand exposure
- Create meta descriptions and tags that enhance your content’s search ranking
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.