Innovations in Media Relations
Media relations today has never been more splintered. From social media and email pitches to bylined articles and native ad content, communicators are taxed with creating a multitude of content for reporters. This is coupled with leaner newsrooms, journalists who have shifted beats and budget cuts across the board. In order to succeed in media relations today, PR pros must develop meaningful relationships with reporters and editors and better understand their preferred method of outreach.
What You'll Learn
- Best practices for pitching across a variety of channels
- How to best use multimedia in pitches
- How to utilize technology for workflow and data management
- Creative ways to get information to journalists and news organizations
- How to do more with less when facing newsroom cuts
- Key takeaways from cutting-edge research in media relations
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
There is no fee to attend this webinar.
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
REGISTER NOW Recorded version of the webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.