What lessons can we learn from recent events, such as the PR crisis faced by United Airlines in early April? Join PR News & NetBase to learn how to prepare your organization for any crisis—and how to not just survive but thrive in the aftermath.
Nearly half of all organizations make the mistake of not planning for a crisis, according to a PR News/Nasdaq survey. Yet, as every veteran communicator knows, upheaval is a question of when, not if. And in an age when communications travel at light-speed, a brand’s reputation that took decades to build can be destroyed at a moment’s notice. From threats that touch nearly every firm—such as a cyber breach—to the possibility of being tweeted at by the president, crises must be anticipated before they can be diffused.
What digital assets does an organization need to have ready to deploy at a moment’s notice? How can an organization use data to keep a finger on the pulse of its online reputation? In this webinar, crisis experts will take a case-study approach to illustrate how to shift an organization to a “when” crisis mind-set instead of an “if” mind-set.
NetBase is an award-winning social media analytics platform that global companies use to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every second. NetBase platform processes millions of social media posts daily for actionable business insights for marketing research, customer service, sales, PR, and product innovation.
What You'll Learn
- How to respond (and not to respond) on social when a crisis happens
- How to build a crisis plan from scratch
- Tactics to influence a news cycle with on-point messaging across different media platforms
- How to develop the latest creative assets for responding to a crisis in real-time
- Ways of securing executive buy-in for a crisis plan
- How to build a crisis team that spans across your organization’s different divisions
- Social listening tactics to get a real-time read of your company’s reputation
- Ways of leading employees and senior leaders through a media firestorm and social media scrutiny
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.