Insights, Strategies and Analyses for Brand Reputation Management
Crisis Management Trends. Containment Strategies. Recovery Blueprints.
For PR, communications and marketing professionals, crisis is always lurking. And while no one can predict exactly when disaster will strike, knowing what to expect—and what to do if it does—can buy you precious time. Time, it turns out, is crucial…
Research shows that within five days of a crisis, your customers and employees judge your response—the clock is ticking faster than ever before to protect the brand, manage perception, stabilize trust and maintain relationships.
Your Premium Benefits
Monthly Crisis Insider Report
- Crisis Hot Zone: A “heat map” of business sector crisis rates
- Crisis Forecasts: Vital crisis trends
- Crisis Data Vault: Exclusive data
- The Crisis Toolbox: Overview of crisis management tools
- Crisis Averted: Profiles of organizations containing/recovering from crises
- Crisis Dialogues: Roundtables with crisis experts
2021 Crisis Tracker Report
- The industry’s first and only annual data briefing on crisis management in the U.S.
- Tracks overall average number of crisis and geography of crises
- Top 10 “Crisis Types” of the year, broken down by key sectors
- Incident and Response Times: how quickly crises happen, average response time—and how long to overcome crises.
- Data segmented across three key audiences types—brands/corporate, government/nonprofit and education/academia.
Quarterly Analyst Briefing
Four times each year, our editors provide you with an exclusive “state of crisis” podcast that covers the industry’s last 90 days. Includes conversations with leading crisis executives. Crisis Insider subscribers send in questions for analysts in advance that get answered during the briefing.
$250 Discount to 2021 Crisis Management Virtual Summit (March)
- Your Crisis Insider subscription nearly pays for itself
- $250 Discount to 2021 Crisis Management Virtual Summit (March)
- Get facetime with hundreds of colleagues and crisis experts
- Gain access to two days of classes and workshops
Subscribe Now, Cancel Anytime
- $29 per month for your first year
- Cancel anytime with our worry-free guarantee
- Stay ahead of the curve and up to date on trends, best practices and research
Become a PRNEWS Crisis Insider Today—Cancel Anytime
(Best Value! Saves 16%)
Team Subscription for 5 People
Build a Crisis Preparedness Culture at Your Company
Subscriptions renews monthly/annually. Cancel anytime.
Join Companies Such As…
- Bae Systems
- Choice Hotels International
- FedEx Freight
- Food Lion
- Hallmark Cards Inc.
- J.M. Smucker Co
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mercedes Benz
- Red Lobster
- Rolex Watch Usa
- Southwest Airlines
- Tennis Channel Inc
- APCO Worldwide
- BBDO New York
- Brownstein Group
- Devine & Partners
- Hill And Knowlton Strategies
- Jaffe Associates
- Jones Public Relations Inc
- Ketchum Public Relations
- M&C Saatchi PR
- Moore Communications Group
- MWW Group
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- American Medical Association
- Blue Ridge Elec Membership Co
- Charleston County Aviation Authority
- Ct Housing Finance Authority
- Danville Community College
- Department Of Energy & Environment
- Goodwill Industries Inter.
- Mammoth Lakes Tourism
- National Park Service
- National Transportation Safety Boar
- Texas A&M University
- University Of Florida
- World Wildlife Fund
For questions about PRNEWS subscription services or if you need assistance with your order, please contact Client Services at ClientServices@accessintel.com or 888-707-5814.