Register now for this Social Media for Associations and Nonprofits Workshop led by Danielle Brigida, senior manager of social strategy and integration for the National Wildlife Federation, scheduled for Feb. 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The workshop will be held the morning of PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon, also taking place at the National Press Club.
Our workshop trainer, Danielle Brigida, will give you firsthand examples of strategies that have worked and offer real-world tactics that you can use to build an engaged community of advocates, increase membership, generate media coverage, expand volunteer and fundraising efforts and increase awareness of your nonprofit or association.
Don't miss your opportunity to join PR News on Feb. 26 for this half-day workshop that will give you the tools and strategies you need to fully integrate social media into your PR strategy and make it work for you—even if you’re a PR staff of one.
Senior Manager of Social Strategy and Integration
National Wildlife Federation
You’ll get a holistic approach on how to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest to build engagement for your organization, as Danielle breaks down strategy, execution and reporting strategy for each platform. You’ll also get the opportunity to hold group discussions and share concerns about each platform, and get expert feedback from our trainer.
As a professional communicator, you understand the power and importance of social media for your nonprofit organization or professional association. And working with limited resources, you’re well aware how social media has leveled the playing field and opened new avenues of outreach to your organization’s members, potential members, donors, volunteers, corporate partners and media.
You'll learn how to:
- Use powerful imagery to grow engaged communities on Pinterest and Instagram
- Craft meaningful stories that can foster passion and sharing for your nonprofit or professional association
- Engage a community of advocates across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Build a social media foundation and strategy with your current resources
- Use free or low-cost tools to build and monitor your community
- Report results of your social media efforts to senior leaders
- Establish the optimal combination of staff and resources for your social media activity
- Identify the optimal frequency for posting new content
PR News Workshop:
Social Media for Associations and Nonprofits
Workshop Time: February 26, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Price: $525 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|Workshop & Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon||$850|
PR News Certificate:
- Social Media Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
The workshop is limited to 25 participants in order to create an interactive experience with personalized attention.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media