Winner: Edelman Digital—Photoshop Halloween Mystery
The objective of Adobe Photoshop’s #PsMystery campaign was to encourage Photoshop fans to interact with the brand in a fun way and to increase product usage. Edelman Digital set out to create a holiday social event in which success was marked by more than just likes and favorites. The team hoped to give fans a reason to spend time with the program in a meaningful way, to challenge their skills and empower them to play a role in the story.
By offering engaging ways to use the product and opportunities for the community to rally together around a challenge, the team ensured that fans opened the program and were reminded of their love for Photoshop’s unique power. The strategy was to devise a high-touch social engagement campaign that would grab the attention of their fans, be topical around the much-loved Halloween holiday and ultimately allow users to utilize the product in a new and interesting way.
- Decca Design - Fan Appreciation Week: Sponsored by the Cisco Learning Network Store
- Direct Energy - #DESmartHome
- Lehigh Valley Health Network - #OrthoInAction
- Mint Advertising - Domino's Groundhog Day
- MWW - XYZprinting’s #DaVinciplease 3D Printer Giveaway