Winner: Jack Morton Worldwide - LEGO Secrets to Reveal
Leading up to the TV launch of LEGO's series "The Yoda Chronicles" on Cartoon Network, Jack Morton Worldwide needed to raise awareness and boost brand perception about the LEGO Star Wars line.
With a disproportionate love for both LEGO and Star Wars in the hearts of both kids and parents alike, Jack Morton’s idea was to create a campaign that initiated parent/child collaboration and play while solving a series of clues and challenges, leading up to a big stunt/experiential installation in the heart of NYC.
The “Secrets to Reveal” campaign spanned online and off and made fans the center of an interactive unveiling in Times Square of the largest LEGO model ever built. Leading up to the live event, a pre-promotional campaign invited parents and kids to literally "build the excitement" for the reveal. Puzzles (in print, in store and online) that were solved resulted in “revealed secrets” to do with the plot, new characters, and new ships appearing in the Yoda Chronicles. In-store events drove kids and parents to an online competition, which asked consumers to build depictions of what they thought Yoda would unveil in Times Square, and the most creative entries were rewarded with life-sized LEGO Yoda models.
The live reveal and surrounding three-day experience engaged an audience of more than 26,000 consumers, and online, thousands more joined the conversation with the Twitter trending #LEGOstarwarsNYC. The campaign had a significant impact on the brand with a 3% increase in sales during the pre-promotion and a whopping 23% rise in sales the week of the event.
- Airbnb - Global Activation
- Citizen Relations - Duracell Power A Smile with Toys for Tots
- Citizen Relations for P&G - The #EVERYDAYEFFECT: Live From New York
- Marina Maher Communications - Gillette Venus Steps Out and Steps Up During Women’s Annual Leg-a-Morphosis to Convert Skeptics into Fans
- Mashable House at South By Southwest 2014
- PadillaCRT - Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma Takes Back its Crown
- Shanghai @PR Consulting/Anomaly (Shanghai) Advertising - Budweiser 2014 CNY Campaign: Bringing a global icon of celebration to China
- United States Olympic Committee - Team USA Road to Sochi Tour