Winner: Cooney/Waters Group Inc. - Parkinson's More than Motion
You probably already know Parkinson’s most recognizable symptoms: tremors, stiffness, or slowness which can affect movement. What you may not realize is that Parkinson’s disease affects more than motion—other symptoms can include sleep disturbance, fatigue and trouble with memory.
With their “More than Motion” campaign, Cooney/Waters Group Inc. and global biopharma UCB set out to establish and maintain an online community via Facebook that educates patients about the full range of Parkinson’s disease symptoms and motivates them to discuss all symptoms during medical appointments. In a nutshell, More than Motion is the go-to source to receive information and help educate others about Parkinson´s disease. It's a place to learn, share, act and most importantly, have your voice heard.
The More than Motion Facebook page includes access to a video series of real patients, the "Ask an Expert" program, and the latest news, events, and resources about Parkinson's. It’s became such a valuable resource, in fact, that over a one year period from April 2012 to April 2013, the More than Motion Facebook page garnered over 43,000 likes. The campaign also drew interest from traditional media, as original stories highlighting it were penned by the Associated Press, USA Today and The Chicago Sun-Times among others.
- The Clorox Company - Clorox Asks Moms, What Would You Do If Mom Had Three Minutes?
- Diamond PR- Marco Island Marriott: Next Generation
- Edelman - Hilton HHonors Any Weekend, Anywhere Flash Sale
- Healthways Inc. - SilverSneakers 2012 Holiday Giving; Fueled through Facebook
- MWW - NIKON 1 “Small Moments are Huge” Program
- RF|Binder Partners - Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto: Building a Loyal and Engaged Facebook Community
- Zeno Group - Seattle’s Best Coffee “Black Friday Coffee Break”