Social Media Tools PR Pros Must Know About Now
Join PR News and learn what Chris Smith, SVP, enterprise social media for Bank of America; Erica Campbell Byrum, director of social media for Homes.com; and Leslie Campisi, managing director, U.S. for Hotwire PR pack in their social media toolboxes.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Monitor social media mentions about your brand across platforms
- Schedule social network updates
- Manage engagement for multiple social media accounts
- Analyze and report social media engagement with your brand
- Identify the influencers in your market, particularly for b2b brands that might have limited audiences
- Use the best keywords in your social media posts
- Aggregate the tweets of journalists who matter most to your brand
- Archive social media posts
- Use time-tested tools like Excel to manage your social media activity
- Know how to make the choice between a free and a paid tool
- Use tools for content curation and crowdsourcing
- Identify when your team needs to fill in the gaps when the tools don't exist to meet your needs
Do you ever wonder if your PR colleagues and competitors have a line on the best social media tools to make their working lives more efficient and successful? Join PR News and Bank of America’s Chris Smith, Homes.com’s Erica Campbell Byrum and Hotwire PR’s Leslie Campisi and learn what’s missing in your social media toolbox.
At PR News’ webinar, Smith, Byrum and Campisi will share with you the must-have tools—both free and paid—that you need to monitor your brand’s social media presence, manage social media engagement, create social media measurement reports, schedule posts, archive social media posts, aggregate tweets by journalists and more.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.