Social Media Tools PR Pros Must Know About Now
Join PR News and learn what Chris Smith, SVP, enterprise social media for Bank of America; Erica Campbell Byrum, director of social media for Homes.com; and Leslie Campisi, managing director, U.S. for Hotwire PR pack in their social media toolboxes.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Monitor social media mentions about your brand across platforms
- Schedule social network updates
- Manage engagement for multiple social media accounts
- Analyze and report social media engagement with your brand
- Identify the influencers in your market, particularly for b2b brands that might have limited audiences
- Use the best keywords in your social media posts
- Aggregate the tweets of journalists who matter most to your brand
- Archive social media posts
- Use time-tested tools like Excel to manage your social media activity
- Know how to make the choice between a free and a paid tool
- Use tools for content curation and crowdsourcing
- Identify when your team needs to fill in the gaps when the tools don't exist to meet your needs
Do you ever wonder if your PR colleagues and competitors have a line on the best social media tools to make their working lives more efficient and successful? Join PR News and Bank of America’s Chris Smith, Homes.com’s Erica Campbell Byrum and Hotwire PR’s Leslie Campisi and learn what’s missing in your social media toolbox.
|Erica Campbell Byrum
Director of Social Media
Managing Director, U.S.
SVP, Enterprise Social Media Marketing
Bank of America Corp.
Editorial Director, Events
At PR News’ webinar, Smith, Byrum and Campisi will share with you the must-have tools—both free and paid—that you need to monitor your brand’s social media presence, manage social media engagement, create social media measurement reports, schedule posts, archive social media posts, aggregate tweets by journalists and more.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
For the audio connection : For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.