Winner: Weber Shandwick and YUM! Brands — World Hunger Relief
In 2007, Yum! Brands expanded its hunger relief efforts by creating the World Hunger Relief campaign to help feed hungry people around the globe. Now the world’s largest private sector hunger relief effort, the campaign spans 125 countries and donates one hundred percent of its proceeds without restrictions to the World Food Programme.
Yum! Brands sought to avoid product sales and promotions during the campaign to focus on hunger awareness, volunteerism and raising funds. Through celebrity and executive volunteerism and global media outreach, World Hunger Relief garnered an estimated 1.3 billion media impressions in the first month of 2014. The campaign also helped provide nearly 148 million meals to the world’s hungry.
- Dosomething.org – H&M
- Imprenta Communications Group, LLC - Ethiopia Health Aid
- Mediators Private Limited - OUP Antipiracy Awareness Campaign
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - On Track to a Safe Summer
- The TASC Group - Athlete Ally's and All Out's Principle 6 Campaign
- The Zeno Group - Allstate Foundation Purple Purse
- The Zeno Group - The Allstate Foundation: #GetThereSafe