Entry Deadline: Aug. 1
Late Deadline: Aug. 15
Date/Location: December 2014
*The page for the 2015 awards program will be made available on February 20, 2015.
You can still enter through August 15!
Who are the young PR professionals that have stood out to you this year? It’s your turn to decide—enter your favorite young PR professionals in PR News’ Rising PR Stars 30 & Under competition. This program, honoring budding PR leaders and creative practitioners, is open to PR professionals age 30 and under. Nominees must be a practicing communications professional at any of the following: a corporation, PR firm, nonprofit/association, educational institution, government organization or industry supplier. Nominees may reside anywhere in the world.
Winners will be recognized at PR News’ Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Luncheon on winter 2014.
The Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards are open to all individuals worldwide at for-profit and non-profit organizations including: corporations, PR firms, public affairs and IR agencies, publicity firms, associations, government, and NGO teams, and sole practitioners, who are 30 or under on the date the entry is submitted.
You can nominate yourself or your colleagues. Your nomination/s need to be submitted by August 1, and include the following:
- The nominee’s name
- The nominee’s position (title and organization)
- The nominee’s age (including birth date if possible)
- Your professional relationship to the nominee (*you can self-nominate)
- A brief synopsis on why this young PR pro should be named to our list (1 to 2 pages)
- At least 3 concrete examples of his or her stellar achievements over the past year (specific campaigns, events, programs – proof that this person shines!)
- A sample of his or her work and/or supporting materials (media clips, press materials, campaign results and any other items that prove the nominee should be a People-to-Watch in PR winner!)
- Nominee’s contact information (full name, title, organization, email and phone)
- Your name and contact information so that we may follow up with questions during the judging process
Entry Deadline: August 1
Late Deadline: August 15 (submitted by)
Finalists will be notified in November and honored at the Rising PR Stars Awards luncheon on December 9, 2014.
If paying by check, please make the check out to PR News/Access Intelligence. For questions or additional information, please contact Awards Coordinator Mary-Lou French at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price of each primary entry is $350. The late surcharge is $225 per entry. Payment in full must accompany the entry.
All entries are non-returnable and non-refundable.
How are the entries judged?
Entries are judged by a blue-chip panel of corporate, agency, nonprofit and academic executives, as well as by the staff of PR News. We evaluate your entry based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and results. Our most important criterion is proven success that aligns with your end goals.
Who is eligible to win an award?
Any communications individual – corporate, agency, association, governmental agency or nonprofit – of is eligible to enter the People-to-Watch in PR Awards Program.
Where and when will the event be held?
The winners and honorable mentions will receive their People-to-Watch in PR awards on December 10, 2013 at the PR News PR People awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
How do I increase my chances of winning an award?
Emphasize your goals, as well as your achievements in your synopsis. Provide as many concrete and specific examples of success as possible, and explain clearly and succinctly the things you have accomplished.
When will I be notified about the status of my entry?
The PR News staff will contact you regarding the status of your entry if you are named a finalist in the awards program. Finalists are notified 30-60 days in advance of the ceremony.
What is your tax ID number?
W-9 Form Request