Instagram doubled its user base to 700 million-twice the size of Twitter's-in just two years, as it became a prime destination for millennial and Gen Z users ditching Facebook for its trendier cousin. Is your brand getting all it can out of Instagram?
Join PR News April 24, when our panel of brand storytellers will answer all your questions and teach you how to leverage the platform’s full suite of features to craft visual campaigns that drive engagement and tie back to your bottom line.
The platform’s critical mass—not to mention its native analytics and the growing popularity of its ephemeral Stories feature—makes it a perfect space for brands to play in. But it can be challenging to keep pace with Instagram’s rapid evolution.
New features, such as gif stickers, type mode and the ability to follow hashtags and schedule posts, are rolled out on a seemingly weekly basis. And looming changes to Instagram’s algorithm will soon alter how branded content gets served.
Don’t be left behind! Register today.
What You'll Learn
- Leverage key Instagram KPIs, including conversions, follower growth, engagement and click-through rates
- Craft visual motifs (color, shapes, filters, text) to tie to your brand identity
- Master filters and video on the platform
- Benchmark success using Instagram Stories
- What makes the ideal mix of photo, video, lasting and ephemeral content across Instagram and Instagram Stories
- How to track hashtags and audience demographic data to find and grow your audience
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.