Influencing Factors Targeting The Top Tier

If you want to know who helped propel President George W. Bush
toward his second term in the White House, you can thank the elite
10% of the population, which apparently drives what the other 90%
think. And it was this top tier that was targeted by Bush-Cheney
campaign manager Ken Melman as part of an "Influentials
Strategy."