Join PR News on Thursday, Oct. 13, to learn how to attract and engage YouTube’s avid fans and create a powerful, emotional brand channel on this platform that has over a billion users. YouTube—Google’s powerhouse social video network and search engine—can be so much more than a mere storehouse for your brand’s videos. In this webinar, you’ll find out how brands are developing cost-effective video ideas that are right for their target audience, engaging followers, optimizing videos and tapping into YouTube’s analytics to learn more about what’s working and why.
What You'll Learn
- Develop cost-effective video ideas that are right for your target audience
- Have a clear plan for your YouTube videos
- Create short videos without sacrificing good storytelling
- Use Google’s array of optimization tools to improve your YouTube distribution, including Google Trends and YouTube's keyword tool
- Make better use of YouTube Analytics to stay on top of your video strategy
- Drive YouTube traffic and engagement
- Repurpose existing video content for YouTube
- Include calls to action in your YouTube videos that direct viewers to help your channel build engagement and audience
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online acces
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.