Join PR News for a webinar that will guide your thinking as you set out to make your brand more visual across social media and more. Beyond Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter there are new platforms arising all the time, and countless ways to use them to tell your story; starting out can be daunting.
Some brands have it easy, working with fashion, cute animals or other intrinsically visually appealing things. Some brands wonder if they should even bother. But pictures, video and art are proven to be the most shared content, and as platforms adapt to make them more visible every day, you can’t afford to be left out.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Use Snapchat to reach its audience of 200 million monthly users
- Create and curate visual content that communicates your brand’s values and services
- Set objectives and goals for your visual content strategy
- Determine who your audience is and how to reach them
- Create visual content, including infographics and video, for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook and other social platforms
- Keep your message cohesive across different platforms
- Choose which platforms work best for your brand
- Tell stories through images and video Instagram, Pinterest and other platforms
- Create live streaming content for Periscope and Meerkat
- Work with your design team to create effective and engaging content
- Measure ROI and track your success
Brand PR and Reputation Supervisor
External Communications Manager
Senior manager, Social Strategy & Community
Vice president, Digital Communications
Solomon McCown & Co.
Ian James Wright
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.