PR News LinkedIn Webinar - How to Use LinkedIn as a Powerful PR Tool
($329/location - CDs available for purchase)
LinkedIn is a powerful PR tool to increase brand awareness and build a community of clients, customers and stakeholders. While you may use the site for personal networking, many PR professionals may not be leveraging the platform’s features to find potential employees, share news about your organization or discover new clients.
This webinar provides the tactics that you need to expand your knowledge of LinkedIn’s PR applications, and become a digital leader for your organization. Our panel of experts will show you how to use this powerful platform to build and engage a community, raise brand awareness and interact with the media. You'll learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with potential clients, get your message heard, increase engagement and drive traffic to your Web site.
After just 90 minutes, you'll gain a better understanding of how to use LinkedIn as part of your everyday communications initiatives.
In this webinar, you learned how to:
- Build a powerful profile for your brand
- Optimize your company profile with keywords and phrases
- Identify and connect with key influencers
- Create and manage a group for your clients, customers and stakeholders
- Participate in LinkedIn Answers to establish thought leadership
- Integrate content from Twitter, blogs and other social media platforms to your LinkedIn profile
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists
- Drive traffic to your Website or corporate blog through status updates
- Post job openings and recruit new talent
With more than 100 million registered users on LinkedIn, PR pros must add this powerful platform to their digital arsenals.
**The Webinar includes a Q&A with the following speakers:
Chief Connections Officer
Chuck Hester Enterprises
Stanton Communications, Inc.
Recruiting Communications Manager
Events and Special Projects Manager
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.