All Things Google: What You Need to Know Now as a Communicator
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Learn how to use Google for PR, from search engine optimization and Google+ to Google AdWords and Google Analytics. You’ll get tips on how to optimize your content for Google search, share your content on Google+ and YouTube to increase your visibility in search results, integrate AdWords with Google Analytics and use Google Analytics to measure specific PR campaigns. Attend this webinar to learn how to make Google work on behalf of your PR messages, instead of against it.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Get the basics right with Google Analytics so you can move on to more complex measurement
- Use Google Analytics to learn what PR tactics and social media efforts are motivating your audience
- Leverage Google AdWords to expand the reach of your messages
- Integrate Google AdWords with Google Analytics
- Win at search engine optimization and increase the chances that your PR messages are at the top of search results
- Understand Google's SEO ranking factors
- Create and use a Google+ profile to positively affect the SEO rankings of your content
- Get internal buy-in to use Google+ as a platform
- Use Google Hangouts in conjunction with your subject matter experts
- Expand the visibility of your video content on YouTube
If you’re in PR, then you’re in the content business, and if you’re in the content business, then it might be said that you work for Google. Your PR messages are filtered through the prism of Google’s algorithm, and to get your messages seen you need to take an active role in working with Google’s capabilities and tools—or risk having your messages buried by your competition.
Social and Mobile Marketing Manager
The Nature Conservancy
| Adam Singer
| Amelia Burke-Garcia
Director, Center for Digital Strategy & Research
Editorial Director, Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.