Press Release Writing 101: How to Write Relevant, Share-Worthy Releases
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Despite all of the shiny new digital tools PR pros have at their disposal, the press release continues to be a must-have tool to compete in the content universe. Thus, it's extremely vital to keep that tool sharp. Our panel of speakers will show you how to better leverage your writing and encourage others to share your brand story.
Learn the essentials to craft timely, relevant and, most importantly, shareable press releases that will position your brand in the middle of conversations and at the top of search rankings.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Write strong headlines, subject lines and leads
- Better position your product within a narrative
- Use press releases as branding collateral within a larger communications strategy
- Maximize your SEO tactics
- Learn where and when to deliver your press releases
- Organize your pieces to express the most important message points
- Deliver efficient, concise written content
- Avoid spam filters
- Glean the best quotes for storytelling
- Integrate social media into your press releases
- Simplify news releases for reporters
| Eban Howell
| Myra Oppel
Regional Communications Vice President
Pepco Holdings Inc.
| Jana Telfer
Associate Director, Communication Science
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Editorial Director, Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.