How to Use Twitter to Advance Your PR and Marketing Efforts + 12 Ways to Keep Your Followers Engaged
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
No matter how long your brand has been on Twitter, the challenge of adding new followers and keeping those followers (and preexisting followers) engaged remains a constant—for you and your competitors. Our webinar trainers will not only show you how to start and join existing conversations on Twitter that matter to your target audience and craft tweets designed to be retweeted (and thus inspire new followers), they’ll share their own tried-and-true best practices in keeping those new followers engaged.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Use Twitter to enhance your marketing and PR efforts
- Identify and engage key influencers in your market on Twitter
- Find appropriate hashtags that are already being used in Twitter conversations by your target audience
- Start conversations that are likely to inspire engagement
- Communicate directly with potential followers on Twitter
- Generate new followers on Twitter
- Get journalists to follow your brand on Twitter
- Measure and report Twitter engagement
- Make your Twitter account secure from hackers
- Get your account verified by Twitter
- Retract a misleading or potentially damaging tweet and manage the fallout
Learn how to build your Twitter following from top digital communicators Elizabeth Sorrell, digital communications manager for the National Audubon Society; Will Carafello, director of digital marketing for the NHL’s New Jersey Devils; and Alexandra Kirsch, managing associate, digital practice, for agency Finn Partners.
Digital Communications Manager
National Audubon Society
Director of Digital Marketing
Editorial Director, Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
For the audio connection: For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.