How to Use Twitter to Advance Your PR and Marketing Efforts + 12 Ways to Keep Your Followers Engaged
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
No matter how long your brand has been on Twitter, the challenge of adding new followers and keeping those followers (and preexisting followers) engaged remains a constant—for you and your competitors. Our webinar trainers will not only show you how to start and join existing conversations on Twitter that matter to your target audience and craft tweets designed to be retweeted (and thus inspire new followers), they’ll share their own tried-and-true best practices in keeping those new followers engaged.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Use Twitter to enhance your marketing and PR efforts
- Identify and engage key influencers in your market on Twitter
- Find appropriate hashtags that are already being used in Twitter conversations by your target audience
- Start conversations that are likely to inspire engagement
- Communicate directly with potential followers on Twitter
- Generate new followers on Twitter
- Get journalists to follow your brand on Twitter
- Measure and report Twitter engagement
- Make your Twitter account secure from hackers
- Get your account verified by Twitter
- Retract a misleading or potentially damaging tweet and manage the fallout
Learn how to build your Twitter following from top digital communicators Elizabeth Sorrell, digital communications manager for the National Audubon Society; Will Carafello, director of digital marketing for the NHL’s New Jersey Devils; and Alexandra Kirsch, managing associate, digital practice, for agency Finn Partners.
Digital Communications Manager
National Audubon Society
Director of Digital Marketing
Editorial Director, Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.