Your Crisis Management Plan: From Development to Execution
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for a webinar that will emphasize the value of having a crisis management plan in place, how to create one and how to use it when the unthinkable happens. Our panel of experts will provide instruction on developing a plan that fits your business, using social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter as your first lines of communication in a crisis, and assessing and repairing the damage.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Anticipate the types of crises that can befall your brand and create a framework for response
- Coach spokespeople and company executives to handle difficult media questions
- Monitor social media channels for potentially damaging news and commentary
- Craft a core message that is communicated to all social media channels
- Ensure that internal and external communications are consistent
- Create a response team that can implement your plan at the necessary time
- Choose an effective spokesperson to be the public face of your crisis management efforts
- Assess the situation to determine the threat level to your brand's reputation
- Engage negative commenters on social media
- Employ measurement tactics to assess the impact of your crisis management efforts
- Develop a post-crisis communications strategy to repair the damage
Years of work in building brand reputation can be undone in a matter of moments on social media. The damage that can be inflicted by a crisis can bring down an executive or an entire company. The key to mitigating that damage is to have a plan in place before the crisis even happens.
Senior Director, Burson Digital
Director, Global Corporate Communications
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
| Mary Humphreys
Skanska Infrastructure Development
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.