A Powerful Teaching and Learning Tool for Colleges & Universities
Give Your Class Full Access to PR News and all the Online Resources at prnewsonline.com
PR News is the industry's weekly source for strategic ideas, guidance and insights on effective communications. Each issue features quick yet well-researched articles to help PR professionals improve their organization’s image, increase brand awareness, promote messages and get more dollars into their communications budget.
A PR News in the Classroom Subscription Includes:
- PR News weekly newsletter for all students (PDF version)
- Free subscription for the Professor
- Full access to prnewsonline.com for all students and educators, including access to all back issues of PR News, market research, news and analysis, special issues and much more.
Here’s what your class will get from PR News:
- Examples of successful & challenging PR campaigns and events
- Digital PR strategies and tactics
- Benchmarks, metrics, and measurement strategies
- Tactics for creating and executing a comprehensive crisis plan
- Guidelines for handling the media in print, online and on-air
- Tips on executing community relations or CSR campaigns
The cost per semester for each student is: $35
*Each student is required to register online. One user ID and password will be provided for each student and will expire after the term is up.
To order or for additional information, please contact: