Winner: JLL - Social Seller Program
The idea behind the social seller program was to give JLL’s brokers and sales executives every tool they need to use social media to drive business. After researching numerous video options, the JLL PR team determined that a VisualScribe video (a video that features a hand drawing various pictures and writing text) would be the best way to explain what it means to be a Social Seller.
The VisualScribe video was shown at Academy (an internal conference) and drove numerous attendees to see JLL’s PR manager, Paige Steers, to learn more about the program and participate in a training session. A Prezi presentation was then created, giving an interactive overview of the Social Seller Program, which was presented at the conference. The Weighted Ranking Methodology was implemented at JLL’s Academy, causing nearly every ranked Social Seller to inquire about their score.
The anecdotal feedback of the program has been overwhelmingly positive. The brokers were very impressed with the tools given to them to help drive business via social media—the prescriptive e-book explaining how Twitter and LinkedIn can help them prospect, the lists of LinkedIn groups and Twitter users organized by industry, the 1-to-1 trainings, the sophisticated scoring/ranking system that inspired competition among the brokers, the daily email news alerts with content that can be posted to their channels with one click of a button, the checklists, PowerPoints, Prezi presentations, etc. Most importantly, JLL has nearly 300 sales-focused individuals actively using LinkedIn and Twitter to prospect, make business connections and close deals.
- Anadolu Group - #anadolugrubundamutluluk
- Bayer HealthCare - East Coast Site Consolidation
- Entergy Corporation - Power to Care Heartlight Campaign
- Hewlett-Packard - Transforming employee communications to power Hewlett-Packard’s turnaround
- Marina Maher Communications - MMC Mobilizes the Agency to Help She's the First Change the World...One Girl at a Time
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. - Founders' Day 2013
- Novartis and Ruder Finn, Inc. - Long Live Life: Starting a movement through emotional engagement
- Philips North America - Brand Launch
- Texas Instruments - My Infolink My Way
- Waggener Edstrom Communications - Ignites Employee Engagement and Connection