Join PR News’ January 22 webinar to learn the essentials of creating and running your own brand newsroom. You will discover why a dedicated newsroom operation is a necessity for your organization regardless of its size. Our trainers will also demonstrate how to create and distribute polished content and how to become a trusted source of information for your customers and your industry.
Raising brand awareness and expanding your customer base means taking your message directly to the public. But it’s not enough to just produce content in-house and push it out through various digital and social channels. You need an operation that generates journalist-quality content in a timely fashion, that is flexible and can stay on message. You need a newsroom.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Choose a newsroom model that suits your brand and your message
- Assemble a newsroom team with the necessary skills
- Develop an editorial calendar for regularly creating and publishing new content
- Understand and adhere to the ethics of journalism
- Create content that is easily found and shared online
- Look to all areas of your brand as sources of content
- Become a source of information for journalists, bloggers, employees and the public
- Recruit and work with outside contributors including writers and editors
- Increase the visibility and awareness of your content, and by extension, your products and services
Vice President, Digital Media Team Global Communications
Director of Social Media
|Moderator: Richard Brownell
Group Content Manager
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713. If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or . Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers. You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0 Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Questions and Fees
PURCHASE NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.