At PR News' September 20 (1:30 - 3 p.m. ET) webinar, “How Brand Communicators Are Using Snapchat Now,” you'll learn from top communicators who have figured out how to move past Snapchat’s pain points and use this exploding platform to its full potential. Snapchat has surpassed Twitter in daily usage and reports over 100 million users, who watch over 10 billion videos per day. This year, the app has seen major growth in every age bracket, with the biggest jump in users from the ages of 25 to 44. Our Snapchat experts will share strategies and case studies on how to use the platform to successfully grow audiences and max out brand exposure and awareness.
What You'll Learn
- Make the case to upper management for devoting resources to Snapchat
- Determine when to use Snapchat’s native interface versus its Memories update
- Create appealing Snapchat content with a small team and limited resources
- Identify influencers on Snapchat and partner with them to ramp up your authentically voiced messaging
- Reach a younger demographic in a relatable way — and learn how to tap into that audience for brand reach and growth
- Strategize and design paid geofilter campaigns that make the most of a small budget
- Brainstorm inexpensive geofilters for use at live events
- Integrate stickers, Bitmoji and filters for creative interest
- Cross-promote on other social channels to boost messaging and Snapchat following
- Make use of available tools to measure which snaps are most effective
- Drive internal employee engagement and excitement around organization-wide events
- Evaluate direct interaction with followers, including how often to respond to individual snaps
Who Should Attend?
Given Snapchat's success, it’s easy to see reasons to jump on board, but the platform does have unique hurdles. Measurement is difficult, content is deleted every 24 hours, poor image quality reigns, the layout is unintuitive and the vertical format is frustrating. We’ll tackle those pain points in this PR News webinar.
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.