Brand Newsroom Webinar
Build a Brand Newsroom That Puts Your Organization Into the Media Mix
Join PR News on Feb. 21 and learn the essentials of creating and running your own brand newsroom. We’ll look at how communicators can build newsrooms that satisfy the needs of both journalists and customers. Our expert trainers will walk attendees through in-depth case studies that offer a behind-the-scenes look at successful brand newsrooms.
The brand newsroom needs to be a place where reporters can find all the essentials for multimedia journalism: press releases, high-quality images, videos and direct contact information and also be the center of a social distribution network that publishes unique, original and human stories about a company’s business, brand and people.
What you'll learn
- Use brand newsrooms as a distribution hub for company content
- Engage audiences by seeding content through social, email and paid distribution
- Create an editorial calendar to consistently develop fresh stories for journalists and customers
- Create an online space that’s the definitive resource for company information and news
- Build a team that can respond to real-time opportunities and news events
- Create a measurement strategy to understand what content is effective
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Questions and Fees
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org; 800-777-5006.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.