Thursday, October 18, 2012
1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. ET
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News on October 18 and learn how to choose a cover photo to capture your brand’s image; expand your storehouse of visual content; use Instagram as a source of images for your Timeline profile; select company milestones to add to your Timeline; and adapt your content strategy to keep your fans engaged and returning to your page.
Social Media Strategist
Department of Communications
Director of New Media
Attending this PR News webinar on Thursday, Oct. 18, will put you among those savvy brands and make your Timeline profile the home base of engagement with your brand. Facebook's Timeline has made it essential for communicators who manage Facebook pages to become expert visual storytellers for their brands. The format was forced on all brands this year—but only the savviest of them have truly leveraged Timeline’s ability to increase engagement and humanize a brand.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to use Timeline as visual storytelling platform for your brand, and boost engagement and your brand’s public profile in the process.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
- Develop a strategy to produce original, visual content to add to your Timeline
- Tell your brand’s story visually
- Use Instagram to feed images to your Timeline profile
- Determine which kinds of posts are most likely to increase engagement with your audience on Facebook
- Use Timeline to leverage your organization's heritage and share milestone stories
- Pin posts to drive traffic
- Highlight content to prevent it from being pushed down on your page
- Determine how Timeline affects the news feed
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers, a personalized certificate of completion and a FREE copy of PR News' Special SEO Report for attending this webinar.
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.