Pinterest & Instagram 101: How to Engage New Audiences with Visual Content
Join PR News for real-world case studies that will show you how to launch your brand on the fast-growing visual social platforms Pinterest and Instagram, and find new audiences.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Get started on Pinterest and Instagram
- Create editorial calendars
- Identify influencers on Pinterest
- Repin from complementary brands
- Find out what people are pinning from your website
- Get discovered, be inspirational and bring pinners back to your brand pages
- Curate and create visuals for Pinterest and Instagram
- Use hashtags in Instagram in comment fields to increase the shareability of your images
- Create short, finite campaigns on Instagram
- Share your pictures on Instagram and interact with other Instagram users
- Showcase your brand’s history and story on Instagram
You’ll get the how-to’s on starting an account on Pinterest and Instagram and learn the first 10 things you should do on each platform to establish a presence, create engagement and attract active followers. And, you’ll find out why Pinterest and Instagram are not just exclusive provinces for b2c retail brands.
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Not For Sale
Editorial Director, Events
Some important stats: Pinterest has nearly 50 million active users, and 70% of brand engagement on Pinterest is driven by brands; Instagram has 100 million monthly active users, 40 million photos are posted per day and there are 8,500 likes per second. Join PR News and find out how to join the visual action.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
For the audio connection : For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.