Digital PR & Social Media Guidebook, Vol. 6
This edition of PR News’ Digital PR & Social Media Guidebook has one essential
purpose: helping you maximize your communications effectiveness in the digital world. The articles in this guidebook produced both by the PR News staff and more than fifty communications industry thought leaders, focus on most every facet of digital PR and social media.
- Overview: Focus on Research and State of the Industry
- Social Media In the Mainstream: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Emerging Social Media Platforms: Pinterest, Instagram and Beyond
- Legal Concerns and Social Media Policies
- Digital PR Measurement
- Content Marketing, Brand Management, Video and Visual Communications
- Media and Influencer Relations
- Internal Communications
In this guidebook, we explore how digital communications is influencing branded content and how the content-creation process is giving companies a powerful avenue to connect with their customers. And we also show how digital PR and social media are changing the more traditional areas in which PR plays a critical role—from internal communications to influencer relations to legal concerns.
Regardless of the sector you practice in, we think that the lessons contained
in this book will benefit you as you continue to evolve your marketing-communications
PR News does not accept returns for any of the PR Press Guidebooks. All sales are final. If you have any questions or receive a damaged or defective book, please contact the Client Services department at 888-707-5814; email@example.com.