Visuals are powerful—and eminently shareable—attention getters for organizations of all sizes and can convey information quickly and easily. But all visuals begin with a discussion of who the audience is and what the goal of the visual is.
Join PR News on Nov. 5 at New York City's Grand Hyatt for an interactive, half-day workshop where you'll get the how-to's and case study examples you need to use visuals to tell new stories about your brand and connect with new audiences and customers. Learn how visuals can enhance and complement the stories your brand has to tell, discover what tools and resources are available to you and connect with new audiences—audiences that increasingly expect and consume visual information on digital channels.
Our trainers will also lead you in group exercises in which you'll be asked to put your newfound visual skills into practice.
- Spot opportunities for visual storytelling within your own organization, using the resources you already have available
- Create visuals of the business world around you and be a curator of visuals
- Put your audience's perspective and needs at the center of your visual storytelling
- Create and distribute images, videos, charts and infographics that fit your business and communications objectives
- Determine the role of visual storytelling in integrated communications
- Simplify complex stories with visuals
- Choose which free tools for visual storytelling are right for your needs
PR News Workshop:
How to Use Visual Storytelling to Connect Your Brand With New Audiences
Workshop Time: November 5, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Price: $525 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|Workshop & Digital PR Awards Luncheon||$925|
- This was a great event. Not only were the speakers knowledgeable and engaging, but the attendees were awesome. And networking was great! --Communications Manager, CIGNA
- My favorite speakers were Eliason, McCormick, Miller, Perkett and Roth. Great content; great presenters. – Media Relations Manager, ACT
- I thought it was incredibly relevant to the audience. I walked away with several key ideas that I can't wait to implement on my clients behalf. – Chief Public Affairs Officer, Clemson University
- Great topics. Good variety. - President, Andrea Obston Marketing Communications
- It was a fantastically event, and many of the strategies delivered today will inform our company's social media policies moving forward. – Online News Producer, Education Week
- Very good, well organized. – Director eRecruitment & Social Media, Sun Life Financial
- Great conference, speakers and venue!! Loved the clean, candid approach of all speakers towards the challenging environment of social media. -External Relations, US Operations and Marketing North America, Procter & Gamble
- I thought it was a wonderful event and I learned a great deal. It was an incredibly valuable seminar.
-VP of Marketing, Retirement Living TV
- I was also so impressed with the overall event. The quality of the presentations was top-notch, and the ability to network with like-minded people during the breaks and at lunch was invaluable. -Director, Global Media Relations, SAP AG
- This was one of the best conferences I've ever attended. - Social Media Manager, Nautica
- I learned more in one day than I've learned all year! -Director, New Media, American Heart Association
- Fantastic keynote. The energy was perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up. Loved that PR is so well represented - rarely the case at other social media conferences. -Executive Director, PR & Communications, Jackson Spalding
- Great information and speakers. -E-Marketing Specialist, Ruud Lighting, Inc.
- Extremely helpful program and I learned a lot. -CEO, Alongi Media Solutions
- Wonderful and insightful event in which I would like to have my entire team participate, including some clients. -Account Executive, Digital Brand Architects
- Great event! I'm taking away valuable information and am excited to put the new knowledge to use! Well executed. Thanks! -Communications and Organizational Effectiveness Analyst, Hostess Brands, Inc.
- Fantastic and inspiring! -Program Marketing Manager, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Very helpful ideas that I will be able to use right away. Thanks! -Staff Services Manager, CalPERS
- Great speakers. -General Manager, KXLY Radio Group
Each registration comes with the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the PR Media Relations Conference. [Back to the Top]
Contact Senior Vice President & Group Publisher, Diane Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visualization Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
The workshop is limited to 25 participants in order to create an interactive experience with personalized attention.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media